For regeneration of PoolSan & shock dosing of pool water
||Treats cloudy or green water and leaves your pool sparkling and clear.|
||PoolSan Regenerator dissolves rapidly to break down pollutants in the water such as bather waste.|
||Use PoolSan Regenerator at the first sign of cloudy or green water.|
||Our Regenerator pool water treatment helps to restore the activity of PoolSan so that it works to best effect as a pool sanitizer breaking down organic matter.|
1. PoolSan Regenerator can be dosed directly into the pool water. It should be used when bathing has ceased, bathing can resume 15 minutes after application.
2. Calculate the volume of water in your pool.
3. The dose rate is 200g of PoolSan Regenerator to 10,000 litres (2,200 imperial gallons) of pool water.
4. Dose into the pool where there is good water movement, or evenly over the surface of the water.
5. Use once a week when pool is in use or once every four weeks when the pool is not in use.
6. High volume bather pools, commercial, may need to treat with PoolSan Regenerator more frequently. This can be checked by testing oxygen levels, that should be between 3.0 – 8.0 mg/l (ppm) using PoolSan Pooltester.
7. If the pool water is cloudy or looks green on inspection, dose the pool with 200g of PoolSan Regenerator per 10,000 litres of pool water.
PoolSan Regenerator volumes
25,000 litres = initial dose 500g
30,000 litres = initial dose 600g
50,000 litres = initial dose 1 kg
90,000 litres = initial dose 1.8 kg
120,000 litres = initial dose 2.4 kg
150,000 litres = initial dose 3 kg
300,000 litres = initial dose 6 kg
Dosage levels are only a guide. Regularly test pool water.